Friday 30 December 2011

Bye, bye 2011! Adios al 2011!

I can't believe 2011 is almost over and I must admit I'm looking forward to get on with 2012. 
I have lots of things in mind, new projects, holiday back to Spain.... I can't wait! but for the moment we are still in Manchester enjoying our last free days. On the 4th we'll be back to the routine so... let's make the most of it.
I took these photos last Autumn but I thought it would be nice to post them today. Have a great day!
Que ganas tengo que llegue el 2012! Con nuevos proyectos en mente y una visita a la familía en febrero, no os podéis ni imaginar lo bien que vamos a empezar el año Nuevo aquí en Manchester.
Cada vez quedan menos días de vacaciones, volveremos a la rutina a partir del 4 de Enero así  que, a disfrutar de los  días  que quedan. 
Estas fotos son del otoño, pero he pensado que estaría bien colgarlas hoy.  A disfrutar del día! y gracias por seguir el blog! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment