Friday 23 September 2011

Hola, hola caracola!

Hi and welcome everybody to my blog.

My name is Maria, I'm from Spain and I've been living in Manchester for the last two years.
I moved here with my husband and my almost 6 years old boy for working reasons and ever since then Manchester has been  our new home. I won't say  it wasn't hard to "adapt", Mancunian weather is very, very wet and humid but we got use to it.
At least I would like to believe so!
With never ending winters anyone would be missing Spain. I'm from Valencia and there is most of the time sunny and warm. We grow juicy oranges, we like music on the street ... "Valencia... es la tierra de las flores, de la paz y del amor!"

Anyway I want this blog to be a space where I can show you the beautiful people, the nice places that you can find  here in Manchester. I want to give you a tour around our local area. I want to show you that it can be nice in Manchester.
I hope you enjoy it, the blog, and be happy to leave your comments whenever you feel like. They'll be more than welcome. :)

Besitos,

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment