Tuesday 8 November 2011

Building bridges. Construyendo puentes.

Yesterday Ioan surprised me with this beautiful bridge. I have no idea why he decided to build it like that but from the moment I saw it I thought how good it is  he is developing his own creativity using the toys he has. 
It feels  good  to know that he doens't always need to be in from of a technology toy to be able to enjoy himself. He was happy that I took a photo and immediately he asked:
" Will you post it in your blog?"  He thought I was a real piece of art. What a boy!



Ayer Ioan me sorprendió con este puente. No sé como se le ocurrió la idea de construirlo así, pero desde el primer  momento en que lo ví, pensé en lo importante que es para nuestros hijos el que sean capaces de hacer cosas, de jugar con sus juguetes sin necesitad de tecnologías. Exactamente igual que cuando nosotros eramos niños.
Me gusto mucho su idea y enseguida le hicimos una foto, ¿Sabéis que me preguntó?
"Mamá, ¿Vas a colgar mi puente en tu blog?" Menudo está hecho Ioan! Estaba tan satisfecho de su construcción.
Bueno, pues ahí lo tenéis. Un puente de enlace para un futuro mejor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment